Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

A Winter Wrong (Seasons of Serendipity, #1)A Winter Wrong by Elizabeth Ann West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Decided to re-read the 4 Seasons of Serendipity novellas which are a Pride and Prejudice variation.
In this first volume an epidemic sweeps through Hertfordshire while Jane and Elizabeth are staying at Netherfield bringing unwanted consequences to the lives of the Bennet family.
I intend reading all books in the series straight through to get a better read of the whole story. Enjoyed reading a variation which is not totally about Elizabeth and Darcy, but includes all the Bennet daughters, and we still have Wickham, Caroline, and Lady Catherine.
So an enjoyable read and 5 stars, because I think this might be my third time for this volume. Any book that I can enjoy on the third re-read must be five stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment