Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Get Me to the Grave On TimeGet Me to the Grave On Time by D.E. Ireland
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's August 1913 and friends of Professor Huggins and Eliza Doolittle have planned 4 weddings. The first is sixty-year-old Duchess of Carbrey who intends to marry an American half her age. Unfortunately a body is found in the vestry, and it is not the last. Is there a connection to the discovery of a ancient Indian temple years previously.
Sometimes I felt there was too much description of clothes the characters were wearing, not particularly interesting to me.
This is the first of the series that I have read and the mystery was an interesting one, and the characters were a likeable bunch so I expect I shall see about reading the first one.
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment