Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

The Forgiving Season: A Pride and Prejudice VariationThe Forgiving Season: A Pride and Prejudice Variation by Renata McMann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this P&P variation the story begins after the Netherfield Ball when the Bingleys and Darcy have left. But into the story comes Mrs Bingley to offer her wisdom to the younger generation. They return to Netherfield. Will Elizabeth Bennet welcome Darcy's return, how will Darcy react to her. And what are Wickham's intentions.
Hints before buying the book made me wary about the story line concerning Wickham and Mary Bennet (my favourite Bennet). But there were added depths to both of their characters in this book. Which resulted in me wanting to read more about that storyline.
Overall a very enjoyable story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment