Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

The Keeper: Mary Bennet's Extraordinary Journey (The Bennet Wardrobe, #1)The Keeper: Mary Bennet's Extraordinary Journey by Don Jacobson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In 1691 Grinling Gibbins makes a magical wardrobe for Christopher Bennet the new owner of Longbourn. A wardrobe which sends blood Bennets to the future they need. This is the story that leads to Mary Bennet becoming a Keeper of the wardrobe, and her life story. The story weaves itself around historical people and places (as a lover of history I am okay with that) while telling the story of the Bennets, and the other characters from the original.
I really enjoyed the story and I am hoping to read the adventures of the other Bennets who went through the wardrobe.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment