Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

A Fine Gentleman (The Jonquil Brothers #4)A Fine Gentleman by Sarah M. Eden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When barrister Jason Jonquil meets his new client Mariposa Thornton who so infuriates him he is close to losing any dignity he possesses. The seemingly simple brief she offers him is complicated by the persona she has undertaken to hide her real motives. This persona I did find irritating and exasperating but I kept on reading.
I enjoyed the story with its easy and well-written style, and liked the development of the characters as the story progressed. Although the fourth in the series it is a stand alone novel though I am interested enough in reading about the other brothers to start from the beginning of the series.
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment