Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Protecting the Duke's Interests (Ducal Encounters Series 3 Book 6)Protecting the Duke's Interests by Wendy Soliman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

On the death of his father Lord Darwin discovers the extent of his gambling debt at the nearby Albemarle Club. Debts he cannot afford to pay unless he marries an heiress. But his pride stops him from asking for the hand of the lady he loves, Ruby Bancroft, and her fortune. But what secrets do the Albemarle Club hide, who is behind the club. The Duke of Winchester starts to investigate.
The story of the Winchester family continues in this story. As I have to expect from this author it is a well-written tale with characters that seem to develop over the series. An enjoyable story. To get the full benefit of the book I would recommend reading the books in order.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

1 comment: