Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A tale of a gentleman and an officer (Darcy and Fitzwilliam, #1)Darcy and Fitzwilliam: A tale of a gentleman and an officer by Karen V. Wasylowski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this P&P sequel the prologue quickly jumps from 1813 and Hunsford to Part 1 and 1815 where we have the Darcys married. The story carries on then for a few more years.
What I loved about the book was the character of Colonel Fitzwilliam, and the interactions between the Colonel and Darcy. I actually liked this Darcy even though he is not a patch on the Colonel. I also liked the character of Lady Catherine.
The only thing I didn't like was in the epilogue with the passing reference to Mary Bennet - my favourite Bennet - marrying the widowed Collins -yuck and totally unnecessary.
But overall a very enjoyable story.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment