Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Island of Last Resorts (Marked for Retribution series Book 3)Island of Last Resorts by Mary Ellis
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Price Investigation teaml are lured to the private island of Elysian, owned by Julian Frazier to solve the eight year old murder of his wife Ariana on the same island. Frazier has also made sure the people he believes are guilty in one way or another are also on the Island. It is up to the team to question the suspects and search for clues.
I found that I didn't like any of the characters involved in the investigation team, also there seemed to be problems with Frazier's recall of events, and I found it unbelievable that after eight years they could find any clues on the island.
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment