Pages

Thursday 9 January 2020

Felicity Carrol and the Murderous Menace (Felicity Carrol Mystery #2)Felicity Carrol and the Murderous Menace by Patricia Marcantonio
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

1889. Wealthy, brilliant and very well-educated Felicity Carrol wants nothing more than to use her prodigious intellect in solving crimes. Because there is no one better. So when her friend Inspector Jackson Davies of Scotland Yard tells her he believes that Jack the Ripper is back to his killing ways in Placer, Montana she decides to go.
I just didn't take to the character of Felicity. I felt she had no likeable characteristics and just too unbelievable. That combines with the style of writing made it difficult to finish the book. Though I expect many people will love the fast-paced story.
A NetGalley book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment