Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

What Kitty Did NextWhat Kitty Did Next by Carrie Kablean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this Pride and Prejudice sequel, Mrs Bennet has three daughters married, but what to do about the remaining two. Kitty is invited to London to join with the Bingleys. Can she take this opportunity to change. How will Lydia interfere. Does Elizabeth turn into Darcy and think she is always right and judge before knowing all the facts.
I would wish that authors would be more imaginative in their disposal of Mary Bennet who is my favourite female character. Which was really the only thing I didn't care for in the book.
There are not many books written about Kitty so I found the story enjoyable at that level, it was also well-written, though it was slow in its start. The story certainly developed Kitty's characters and made her much more likeable.
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment