Pages

Saturday 25 April 2020

The Smart Woman's Guide to MurderThe Smart Woman's Guide to Murder by Victoria Dowd
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pandora Smart arranges a weekend away for her book club, unfortunately her daughter Ursula decides to tag along, an unwanted addition to the gathering at this country house of Ambergris Towers.
Then the snow starts to fall, and while trying to find a way to the village a body is discovered in the garden. But this will not be the last.
Unfortunately I found all the characters to be irritating, and hoped that they would all be murdered by the end of the book. They certainly seemed to be a bunch of inept characters to investigate a murder, which might be the comic aspect of the story which totally past me by.
Overall I enjoyed the plot, but didn't like the characters
Received an ARC from the publisher

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment