Pages

Saturday 10 July 2021

The Wallflower’s Revenge: Or The Coming of Age of Mary Bennet (Leaving Longbourne Behind #3)The Wallflower’s Revenge: Or The Coming of Age of Mary Bennet by A.L. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this Pride and Prejudice variation Mary Bennet is saved from the behaviour of her parents by her Aunt and Uncle Gardiner as they invite her to their home. Can an accidental meeting in a book shop give her a chance to overcome her shyness, and have her happy ending, with a gentleman her parents say is beneath her socially.
An entertaining variation with its delightful characters, with my favourite Bennet daughter.

(It might have be better if I had read the previous two books in the series, but I am not a great fan of either Elizabeth or Jane)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment