Pages

Saturday 27 January 2018

One Winter's Eve: A Pride and Prejudice Novella (Darcy Family Holidays Book 2)One Winter's Eve: A Pride and Prejudice Novella by Leenie Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As Christmas approaches and the engagement of the two eldest Bennet daughters have been celebrated, Colonel Fitzwilliam arrives at Netherfield Park to help look after Miss Darcy, as Wickham is in the area. What he does not expect to do is re-assess his idea of Caroline Bingley. But Elizabeth has asked him to do so. Can the feelings of either be changed.
Very enjoyable and well-written, especially as the character of Caroline is shown to us over the telling. So there can be hope even for the ladies of the ton. I admit to not being a Caroline fan, but love the Colonel and it was with some tredipation that I started this story. But I should not have worried as Leenie Brown always writes a good story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment