Pages

Saturday 1 September 2018

Mary Bennet of Meryton: Can Mrs Bennet finally marry off her last daughter?Mary Bennet of Meryton: Can Mrs Bennet finally marry off her last daughter? by Barbara Randell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In this Pride and Prejudice sequel Mary Bennet is last of the daughers living at home. This is her story as she attempts to survive the nerves of her mother, and the various young man who come into her life. Can there be a happy ending.
Firstly I did enjoy the story, I admit that Mary is my favourite female character, but the mistakes in the book. It really does need a good proofreading e.g. Bennett, de Burgh, Huntsford, Lady Anne plus all the spelling mistakes.
If anyone knows the author I would be pleased to pass on the list of errors I found.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment