Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

The White Feather Killer (Silas Quinn #5)The White Feather Killer by R.N. Morris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

1914 and war fever has come to the country and with it the fear and suspicion of Germans. Felix Simpkins tries to find the courage to enlist without success. Meanwhile the SCD has been disbanded and D.C.I. Silas Quinn and his men now work for the C.I.D. unfortunately under D.C.I. Coddington.
The day after a church rally to shame men into joining the war a body of a female is discovered with a white feather in her mouth.
For Coddington any German will do to be the guilty party but can Quinn determine the truth.
Another enjoyable and interesting mystery in this series. A historical series that is character driven and well-written.
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment