Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

The Red, Red Snow (Anderson & Costello #11)The Red, Red Snow by Caro Ramsay
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Christmas is approaching but also death as at Planet Burger a man is stabbed. But with no why and how it makes the case difficult to investigate
Then DCI Colin Andersons' potentially disastrous Christmas is saved. As up in the highlands, at Glen Riske, a body is discovered in one of the holiday lets. Could it be murder.
I found the mystery part of the story, interesting and enjoyable. But for me there was too much extraneous, and boring details about the Anderson and Costellos' personal lives. So overall I liked the mystery, but didn't love the final story. Also the two main police characters are really not that likeable.
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment