Pages

Monday 12 August 2024

Leaving Longbourn: A Compilation of Five Short StoriesLeaving Longbourn: A Compilation of Five Short Stories by E.A. Batten
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

2 -Her Grandmother’s Wisdom
In this P&P variation, Darcy's and Elizabeth's happy ending is aided by their first meeting in Lambton four years earlier. And so the Meryton assembly becomes an enjoyable evening for them.
An entertaining short story
3 - Miss Bennet’s Adventure
In this P&P sequel Mary Bennet is invited to spend as long as she wishes at Pemberley. An invitation she is very eager to take. Soon an injured Colonel Fitzwilliam joins them but he has a secret mission to complete. Will they both get their happy ending.
A very enjoyable well-written story about my favourite JAFF couple.
Overall entertaining and well-written stories, though this re-read I just read my two favourite stories again

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment