Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

The Perfect Duchess (The Macalisters Book 2)The Perfect Duchess by Erica Taylor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book tells the story of Andrew, second son, who only inherits his dukedom when his father and elder brother are killed. Andrew Macalister is now the Duke of Bradstone and he dreads the annual birthday ball until he notices Lady Clara Masson across the ballroom. She of the ruined reputation and twin to the lady that jilted him at the altar five years ago. But all is not what it seems.
Although I enjoyed this second in the series I found it difficult to like Lady Clara, at times I thought she was just foolish. Unfortunately, when it comes to romance stories it is important for me to like the characters.
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment