Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2021

The Vocation of Mary Bennet: A Pride and Prejudice SequelThe Vocation of Mary Bennet: A Pride and Prejudice Sequel by Carrie Mollenkopf
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this Pride & Prejudice sequel, fifteen years have passed and it is now June 1830 nearly fifteen years since the wedding of Jane and Elizabeth Bennet. Mary is now the last of the daughters at home, spending her time looking after her parents and cultivating her interest in the sciences. So when an illness spreads through Meryton she is able to help, but will there be problems arising from her help. Can this last daughter have a happy ending, one that she really wants.
I really enjoyed the story, again, but I freely admit that Mary Bennet is my favourite Bennet daughter.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment