Pages

Saturday 11 June 2016

On Oakham Mount: A Pride & Prejudice Variation (Pemberley Departures, #1)On Oakham Mount: A Pride & Prejudice Variation by Sophia Meredith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With this Pride and Prejudice tale, when Mr. Collins, after the Netherfield Ball, proposes to Elizabeth she is certain that her refusal will be endorsed by her beloved father. Unfortunately she is mistaken and Mr. Bennet insists she marries him. As she escapes to Oakham Mount she meets Darcy and they come to an understanding. But this is only the start of misunderstandings.
I enjoyed the character of Colonel Fitzwilliam, my only wish was that Mary was better represented, as the Colonel and Mary are my two favourite characters of Pride and Prejudice.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment