Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Six Years Too Late (DCI Cook Thriller Series Book 11)Six Years Too Late by Phillip Strang
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

2013 and Marcus Matthews is waiting, waiting for the person that is going to kill him. But it is only now, six years later that his body has been found. Found by two young boys playing traunt. But why was the son-in-law of notorious gangster Hamish McIntyre killed and by whom.
DCI Cook and his team investigate. But this will not be the only murder as events seem to be spiralling out of control or is it organised.
This is my first read of a book in this series, and I found it can easily be read as a standalone story.
I found the story enjoyable and interesting, and well-written with a mixed bunch of main characters.
Received an ARC from the author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment