Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

The Mozart Conspiracy (Theresa Schurman 2)The Mozart Conspiracy by Susanne Dunlap
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Vienna 1781. Theresa Schurman a young lady has a double life, one as a lady and daughter of a respectable family, the other as Thomas Weissbrot, the violinist. Walking home after a concert it is Thomas who witnesses a murder, with the victim naming Mozart. She decides to investigate what becomes a complex investigation, who can she trust, what is the real truth.
This was an enjoyable and well-written historical mystery, which is plot-driven rather than dealing with the characters, Though I admit to not really taking to the character of Theresa, I probably found her too immature for my reading tastes.
A NetGalley Book



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment